All fixtures carry the I.B.E.W. A.F. of L. label
Terms of Sale
- Our terms are 1% 10 Net 30 – we must receive a check within the first 10 days after the invoice is sent in order to allow a 1% discount. Otherwise, the total amount is due within 30 days. No exceptions.
- Payments made by credit card are not entitled to a discount.
- Interest of 1 ½ % per month will be charged for all past due accounts. Any additional cost incurred in the process of collection will be billed to the customer.
- On orders over $2,000, we will require a deposit of half the amount before we can process the order. The balance must be paid according to terms. These deposits are non-refundable.
- Price quotes are valid for 1 month after the date given. After 1 month, quotes are subject to any standard price increase.
- All prices are subject to change without notice!
- Primelite covers full freight on all shipments to the Continental US on purchases of $2,000.00 net or more except for the following conditions:
1.- Shipments containing any item measuring over 96 inches in length
2.- Shipments to the following states: Arizona, California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.
Shipments that fall into either of the categories above are charged freight on orders over $2,000.00 but with a 5% freight allowance from the merchandise total.
- Items are shipped with FedEx Ground or standard truck shipments within the USA. If you would like us to use your account with UPS or another shipper, you will have to contact us so that you can send us the label prior to shipping.
- Services such as having the shipping company call in advance and requesting a signature as proof of delivery can be made at an additional cost.
- Freight charges for express shipments are charged in full.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to accept delivery during normal business hours. If we have to reship an order that comes back to us because the customer was not there to accept it, freight will be charged again.
- If a customer requests to split shipments on an order that is freight allowed, one of the shipments will be billed for freight. All split shipments on orders that are not freight allowed will be charged freight.
- For any pole order where a customer requests for the anchor bolts and templates to be sent ahead of time, there will be a freight charge.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to open and inspect all boxes upon delivery, even if the items are not intended to be used right away. Primelite must be notified of any damaged or missing goods within one week, after which time we are no longer responsible. If any items are damaged, we will require photos in order to process the claim with the shipping company. No credit will be issued without these photos.
- We can provide you with a shipping estimate. If there are any special services required, you will need to let us know. All shipping estimates are valid for 1 week after they are given. After 1 week, they will be subject to any standard increases.
- We will accept returns on unused stock items that are still in original condition. Once an item has been used or altered, we can no longer accept returns on them. If you send us back a used or altered item, we will not issue any credit on the used or altered items.
- Before merchandise can be returned, a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be given by the factory. No credit will be given if this number does not appear on the carton.
- Restocking fees and freight both ways will be charged.
- Items that are non-stock or specially ordered cannot be returned.
- Orders that are cancelled after 1 week of the order date or that have already been started at the time of cancellation will incur a 15% restocking charge.
Primelite guarantees the original purchaser for one year, from the date of the invoice, that all items shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Should any defects of these sorts occur within that time, under normal and proper use, we will repair or replace without charge those deemed to be defective. Primelite will not be responsible for any labor or freight charges in connection with the return or replacement. Altering items voids our warranty, and we will not be responsible for repairs or replacements on altered items.